Free lab-grade pregnancy tests near Burnsville with immediate results.
Understand and work through the grieving process.
Accurate STD testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
Support and compassion following a miscarriage.
Decision Point Coaching
A safe space for men and women to process an unexpected pregnancy.
While we don’t perform or provide referrals for abortion, we will help you understand the process, your rights, and provide information you may need to make your decision.
Providing free pregnancy tests for Burnsville since 2006
Services we focus on at Pregnancy Choices
- Free lab grade pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Free limited ultrasound up to 14 weeks
- Pregnancy confirmations for prenatal care and assistance
- Free STD testing
- Accurate information about pregnancy, abortion, and alternatives
- A safe, non-judgmental place for women and men to determine their next steps
- Incentivized education programs for moms and dads
- Connection to 250+ community resources
- Cradle of Hope Crib Site and Rental Assistance application center
Programs are partially funded by the Minnesota Department of Health’s Positive Alternatives Grant Program.
Life Coaching Groups near Burnsville, MN
Baby and Me
An 8-session program designed for new or expecting mothers eager to grow in their parenting and personal relationships.
Good Father Group
For new or expecting fathers looking to realize their potential as a parent and a partner.
Visit Our Office
Burnsville Pregnancy Resources are available at the following hours and location:
15010 Glazier Ave.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Mon: 9am – 5pm
Tues: 9am – 7pm
Wed: 9am – 5pm
Thurs: 9am – 5pm
Fri: 9am – 4pm
Sat & Sun: Closed