Founded in 2006, Pregnancy Choices provides a variety of free services, pregnancy test, and other programs to meet client needs. We are a safe and confidential place for you to be heard and we want to help you.
- Free high grade pregnancy test with immediate results
- Free non-diagnostic ultrasound up to 14 weeks
- Pregnancy Verifications for pre-natal care and assistance
- Free STD/STI testing
- Accurate information about pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
- A safe, non-judgmental place to tell us your story
- Incentive educational programs for moms and dads pre and post birth up to 1 year of age
- Referrals to other area resources
- Cradle of Hope crib-site and rental assistance application center
Programs are partially funded by the Minnesota Department of Health’s Positive Alternatives Grant Program.