Prepare For Your Appointment
- Upon arrival, check in with our receptionist
- You may have taken an at home pregnancy test before arriving at our clinic; should this be the case, you will still receive a lab-grade pregnancy test at our clinic
- If your pregnancy test is positive, you’ll undergo a brief screening by our nursing staff
- Following your screening, you will have the option to receive a limited obstetric ultrasound; ultrasounds are offered 6-14 weeks after your last menstrual period.
- Ultrasound appointments typically last between 30-45 minutes
Why An Ultrasound Matters
At Pregnancy Choices, we strongly recommend each pregnant client receive an ultrasound. While a pregnancy test confirms the presence of pregnancy hormones, the ultrasound will confirm if the pregnancy is progressing.
- Determine if the pregnancy is taking place in the uterus
- Confirm if there is a heartbeat
- Accurately date the pregnancy
Request An Appointment
All services are free and confidential.
Call or Text to schedule: 952.234.9850
Walk-ins to our Minnesota clinic are always welcome, with the exception of STD/STI testing at this time!
I came in feeling very scared and lonely. I feel 100% more informed of my options and I’m leaving feeling like I have a friend and a support system behind me.